1-2 lb medium ground beef
1 tbsp crushed garlic
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
½ tsp paprika
2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
2 chopped jalapeno peppers
½ cup bread crumbs
Block of cheese (for stuffing)
Jalapeno cheese slices (or any other cheese)
1. Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Mould the meat into balls.
3. Press a cube of desired cheese into the center of each patty and cover completely with meat.
4. Form the balls into hamburger patties, about a ¼ inch thick.
5. Lightly oil grill.
6. Grill burgers to desired doneness
7. Once burgers are done, place a slice of cheese on each patty.
8. Cover with a lid till the cheese melts, about 2 -5 min
Mushrooms (saute mushrooms in butter with salt and pepper)
Caramelized onions (heat pan to medium heat, add onion slices and coat with oil, stirring occasionally. Half way
through season with salt and pepper)