Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Your Child’s Journey
- Formative – Weekly assessments will be carried out to ensure regular progress
- Summative– End of month/term will be carried out to ensure targets are met
- -Record kept centrally as well as in pupils’ home work diary
- -Competitions Pupils will be assessed throughout the year.
- Monitoring and assessment will involve:Parents are informed with reports on progress, targets, effort, homework and behavior. There will be parents meeting held once a year to give parents the opportunity to come in and have a one-to-one meeting with the child’s buy cheap maxalt teacher. This will give parents an opportunity to receive feedback regarding the pupils’ progress. We will also send progress reports during the year.
Homework diaries are an integral part of our teaching and learning strategy. As usual it is used to set and record weekly homework. Most importantly it is a means of regular communication between teachers and parents in regards to the pupils’ learning and progress.Pupils’ progress is monitored and feedback will be given to parents in their homework diaries. Each child will receive individual help and support to ensure that they achieve their full potential.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.